Wednesday 17 March 2010

Requested by Northy. NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A CREATIVE POST TITLE

BRIEF DIARY OF PAST TEN DAYS GO

7th March: Okay, there's the new blog post. Hey, someone made a request for what the next post should be about! I think I'll surprise everyone and make another blog post tomorrow! MWAHAHAHA!

9th March: Oops, I missed it. Well, I'll get it done by the end of the week.

9th-13th March: Can't be arsed.

14th March: I really need to update but I'm still in the state of not being arsed.

17th March: Ok forget it. Time to get my arsed-being back.

Here you go already. So first of all I was expecting all the exciting junk to be happening in about 3 months time, as the prom is. So when I got the letter for the Alton Towers trip and saw that it was so soon, I was like "OH EM GEEZ MAN I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!!!!;@#-" and proceeded to blast through SAMLearning trying to accumulate 3 hours on each subject I've taken including cores. In the space of five minutes. I didn't get very far. However, the letter basically says "meh whatevs you can go" so it hasn't seemed to have made despite this, then no complaints here! And what a load of good it was in the first place, I might add. It must have been the teachers' latest mad scheme to get us wasting our time in much less resourceful ways than playing on online games at every opportunity we can get.

As for the prom, why have so many people started planning for it? I mean, forward planning is good and all, but two months in advance? Unless CNN has said that a temporal distortion will suddenly flush the rest of March and the whole of April down the cosmic toilet bringing us straight into May, why plan so far ahead? Buuut, who am I to judge? I can hardly plan getting Art coursework done over a single weekend. Not that that bothers me too much. It's all a matter of being arsed, really, am I am terrible at being arsed. You know what else I suck at? NOT SUCKING. :D ...... Wow, I confused everyone for a second there. Felt good.

Last thing: THE WORLD AIN'T GONNA END IN 2012. This is for a number of reasons:

1) 2012 is when I finish 6th form. If the world ends I will have wasted my life. NOT ON MY WATCH. I WOULD TRACK DOWN THIS MYSTERIOUS CAUSE TO THE END OF THE WORLD HEADBUTT IT IN THE FACE. WE'RE ALL SAVED. THE END.

2) Who the hell believes a 9000-year-old or whatever calender that states that the world will end? Okay, so maybe their previous end-of-the-world dates were accurate enough (that's right, they had SEVERAL) but they were only about the fall of the Roman Empire and such things, the world essentially never EXPLODED according to them, unlike in that BOAWSHIZ movie that the same dude who made Independence Day is working on. Nuts to him, I bet he just has a fetish for blowing up American landmarks and makes entire shoddy movies about it. Yeah, I'd headbutt him in the face too. THE END. What a complete waste of money I must add: making a whole movie based on a complete LIE. That's like making a movie about the Abominable Snowman, or the Loch Ness Monster.

Heck, if anything we should be worried about 2015; that's when our old friend 1991AD comes along. Or whatever it's called. You know, the one that zoomed past Earth juring the Japan World Cup that no-one cared about despite it threatened our very exidtence with another Ice Age?........ Ugh, hold on..... *Googles* What the... I can't even find it! God dammit, everyone's too busy watching football and whining about what will apparently happen in 2012 to see the actual danger!

Eh, never mind, there's only a 1/300 chance of collision, so never mind, continue not caring. As will I.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment